Concession Attendant, Part Time
Req ID: 504751
Category: Cashier/Front of House – HOURLY
Brand: Restaurant Associates
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posting Date: July 26, 2021
What’s in it for you?
- Join an award-winning culture. We have been recognized for being a Great Place to Work, in addition to being selected as a FORTUNE Global 500 Company, Best Workplaces Retail & Hospitality, and FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.
- The opportunities with us are endless. As the world’s largest food and support services company, we offer an extensive range of learning and career opportunities for all our associates.
- Health & Safety. The health and safety of our associates, clients and guests has always been our top priority. We have the right processes in place to ensure our teams have the support they need to stay safe, while helping to keep our guests safe.
- Health Benefits. For our eligible associates, we offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental care coverage.
- A Focus on Mental Health and Wellness. just now is our Mental Health and Well-Being initiative that was created to share credible resources with our associates and the communities we serve on a variety of topics, including mental, physical, spiritual, and financial wellbeing. Visit our just now website at www.justnowcompass.com. We also have an Employment Assistance Program which provides our associates with access to 24/7 support, resources, and information.
- We are as diverse as our guests. We believe diverse and inclusive environments support innovation and collaboration, and benefit our associates, clients, and customers. We are committed to Listen, Learn, and Act and our Diversity Inclusion Action Councils (DIAC) are associate led groups that seek to foster inclusion through cultural awareness, engagement and appreciation of diversity. We are Stronger, Together!
Sells concessions to customers at various events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell concessions, including soft drinks and various food items, to customers at events.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interact with customers and resolve customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relay relevant information to supervisor.
- Perform sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Enter sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Make change, accept acceptable forms of payment and issue receipts to customers. Follow standard procedures for cash handling.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Perform other duties such as replenishing condiments and general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensure compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Concession Attendants? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Experience working in a concession, food preparation, or food handling environment is an asset.
- FoodSafe Certification Level 1.
- Work well under pressure; can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience operating IPads with Square technology is an asset.
This post is also available in: